Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Right now



Give me some fresh magazines, endless supplies of chocolate chip cookies blueberries and tea and I'm a happy camper. A less joyous magazine moment was when I bought all these issues at Nice airport and then proceeded to leave them in the airplane seat in front of me. Ughh... Bought them for the second time yesterday and I'm thinking that means I'll have double the fun flipping through them, no? I just finished Company magazine and Self service and I'm currently in the ELLE US Spring issue that's all about women in music, while listening to the playlist I posted yesterday. (Does that make me one of those cool 'women in music' as well? I sure hope so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin