Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fashion journal




Three years in to this blog and I'm finally introducing my twin brother Milan! (You could already see us as toddlers here). Here we are partying together - it probably runs in the family - at Queens Day and as you can tell we don't really look alike. But being twins and all, I guess we must be be biologically connected ;). He's very tall (about 6.4 feet) with dark brown hair and green eyes and I'm, well... the opposite. Other things that kept me occupied besides the usual blog work and being at the office: a press trip to sunny Monaco, stocking up on new beauty stuff, chores in my apartment and seeing This must be the place with Sean Penn.

What are you looking at?
1) Happy twins!
2) Palm trees in Monte Carlo
3) Cream by Avène (bought at the Airport), scrub by Formula 10.0.6 (bought at Sephora, with the best slight blueberry scent) and heat protectant by Toni & Guy
4) Random outfit shot
5) Little alley in Monaco
6) Jean Paul Gaultier for Coca Cola (thanks dad!)
7) Trying not to neglect my Balenciaga bag
8) Me in our hotel in Monaco, where I was for work

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin