Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fashion journal



Add up an inspiring press trip to Antwerp with M.A.C. Cosmetics, out and about in Amsterdam with a photographer for ELLE, food festival Rolling Kitchens and Pacha festival (you saw my festival look here) in just a week and you have a huge set of colorful pictures. Spring has finally kicked in and I'm spending as much time as I can outside to get a bit recharged by the sun - I'm on the terrace of a lunchroom with my laptop as I write this. 

What are you looking at?
1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13) food event Rollende keukens (Rolling kitchens)
4) The big M.A.C. trend presentation about to start
5, 16) The incredible Hotel Julien in Antwerp 
6) Eating out with girlfriends Nicole and Jes 
11) My YSL clutch cuddling with the Ikat pillows in Hotel Julien
12, 15) Pacha festival
14) My outfit for the trend presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin