Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, May 7, 2012

Monthly This chick's got style playlist: May






Welcome to what's already the third month of the This chick's got style playlist. Time really does fly when you're listening to good music! (Also check out the previous playlists of March and April). Here I'm, once again trying to introduce you to some new - or less familiar - songs mixed in with old favorites. And you probably weren't wondering, but I'm patting myself on the back because I haven't published an artist twice just yet ;). It's getting harder though, since I got tickets to see the Black Keys in December and am trying to mesmerize the lines by replaying them over and over. Woohoo! Still on a concert roll indeed: the Asteroids Galaxy Tour were incredible - although way too crowded - last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin