Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fall/Winter 2012 at the H&M showroom


 


I just got out of my chocolate coma from their little lava cakes, so let me briefly take you through my F/W 2012 press day visit at the H&M showroom yesterday. Navy was a pretty dominant color int his collection, and is still a great classy, soft substitute to black. I think I'll be wearing it quite a bit with medium washed jeans, camel, cream, tomato red or even neons. At the core of my fashion heart I'm still a total black lover, so I'll also be looking out for their black items in stores. Fingers crossed they'll stock black, thick, real leather leggings this winter that work as pants (pretty please!).

My top picks are: an pair of gorgeous blue textured trousers (pic 4), a super long navy overcoat that ends at the calfs and would make a spectacular 'private investigator' look ;), the bejeweled white blouse (pic 12) and a metallic reddish purple pencil skirt (pic 10) that would be cool dressed down with a band t-shirt and heels. Accessories were good too, I'm the statement necklaces and earrings and gimme those glitter shoes! What's your favorite so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin