Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, March 23, 2012

The ultimate shoe-down



pic. via La Garconne

As soon as I walked in to the Alexander Wang store in New York last Fashion Week, these pointy heels caught my attention. With me were many other New Yorkers, apparently, since there was only a tiny size left that I couldn't fit my foot in if I had to. I haven't been able to track down a black pair in my size which, as always, only makes them more covetable. With a closed toe, an open back and slightly lower heel (that's allowed every once in a while) I feel like they're a perfect all-rounder. And surely, a bit of toe cleavage (yes, I'm one of those people that dig a little toe-action) always puts me over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin