Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Outfit: The varsity coat



Although spring is supposed to be around the corner, I'm stuck with a cold and complete wardrobe boredom. Enough with those tights, gloves and scarves already! So to keep me warm and get me through the last bits of cold in a cheerful manner, I clicked home this varsity inspired Nowhere coat for half off. Hands down the most comfortable one in my ever growing collection (are coats becoming my new shoes/bags?! I should really start listening to my own advice...) and I've been wearing it non stop since it's incredibly warm and I just love it's longer length.


Nowhere leather sleeve coat
Monki denim shirt dress
Balenciaga city bag
Deena & Ozzy heels


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin