Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, March 12, 2012

Outfit: The weak spot



If you've been reading my blog longer than uhmmm, say, five seconds, you know I have a weak spot for anything with leather details/sleeves/panels (or just made entirely out of it). So when it was between this bomber and it's coat equivalent (I swear they're different, outfit proof here!) I couldn't choose. You see where this is going: I now own both. Which leads to hilarious reactions when I wear the two over each other and take the coat off, only to be wearing pretty much the same thing underneath. Like a Russian doll, as one friend pointed out. Which is clearly the look I'm going for, thankyouverymuch.


Nowhere bomber jacket (I got it here)
COS t-dress
Topshop boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin