Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Monthly playlist: 10 favorites of March


Welcome to This chick's got style's Monthly playlist! A little explanation is below :)

Switching things up today with: music! Readers often ask me which songs or bands I listen to and so I'm introducing a monthly playlist on This chick's got style with the 10 songs I can't get out of my head at that time. Usually I play certain songs over and over again for weeks until I come across something new and the process repeats itself.

 Currently it's a mix of big artists, smaller bands and artists that I recently saw live (I visited Little Dragon and Kasabian were last week, The Asteroids Galaxy Tour is next month! Can't wait). Hope you enjoy & if you have any cool song suggestions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin