Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring in a dress



I got this dress at COS months and months ago. As you can tell, I was already in the mood for spring back in December ;) The top part is more neon yellow with a green undertone, but somehow that color never translates in pictures, and the bottom is navy. (What's with me and navy blue these days? I swear I don't do it on purpose). It has the most beautiful fit, as I tried it on it was almost like it was custom made to fit my body. Tight at the waist and a structured and subtly flowing a-line skirt. Usually when I buy something months before the actual season I get a bit bored with it by the time I can actually wear it (oops, but don't we all secretly?) but I can't wait to break this one in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin