Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The beauty equivalent of a little black dress


Steadily keeping up that Sephora addiction now that I'm back in Holland, as you can see. I felt like I had to do a quick post and share this make up product that I picked up during NYFW, simply because I wish I had known about it sooner myself.

When I was in New York, I went a little crazy at Sephora as most of their beauty brands are hard to get in Amsterdam. During the day my foundation and blush slowly fade off and end up all over the place. Despite what they all claim, this primer actually keeps 'em in place for hours and hours. (FYI: a primer is a serum like substance used before foundation as a base to make applying smoother and to make it last). Do note that it's a bit pricey since it's a high end brand, I paid around 30 euros in the US and luckily there was a discount in the Netherlands, but you'll only need small amounts. Basically it's the beauty equivalent of a little black dress: the right basic that makes everything else around it work ;)

(HD primer by Make Up Forever in color 0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin