Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, March 30, 2012

Outfit: Easy going



Just an easy going outfit that I threw on in probably under four minutes. This might be one of the few times you've ever seen me in blue jeans. Simply and only because I am so critical about my denim and often get turned off by an unnecessary detail/wrong blue tone/weird bleach placement/awkward pockets. So I stopped trying and often stick to black jeans, however, sometimes all you really want is a classic blue. So I'm very pleased to have added this pair that holds ground somewhere between skinny and boyfriend jeans and looks great with all my loafers and heels. 

Zara jacket and jeans
Topshop top
Proenza Schouler bag
Dune pumps
Ray Ban sunglasses


images by cocorosa and cottds

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin