Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My ELLE Style Awards twenties outfit


I'm in the middle of putting together my roaring twenties look for tonight's ELLE Style Awards. I'm still in doubt between this low waisted piece that I picked up for the occasion or a gold fringe dress, but either way it's best accessorized with bare legs a fur coat and sky high heels. 

The ELLE Style Awards were actually the first big event I ever attended, exactly two years go, with Andy and my friend Nicole (who now also works at ELLE). I can still so vividly picture myself there, not knowing a single person and feeling almost overwhelmed at how big (and cool) it all was. Knowing the long way I've come since then and now actually working for the magazine makes me beyond excited for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin