Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, January 21, 2012

This chick's got style interviewed



Finding a magazine on your doorstep can be a real joy and noticing you're actually in it, really makes things exciting. So I wanted to do a quick post on three big interviews/features of This chick's got style in magazines that came out this month. Two of them are one page interviews, in Fashionista and Flaire and a huge picture of me in 'styling action' in Nelly magazine. Thanks to the editors that featured me! :)

For those of you that were waiting or hoping for an outfit with my new shoes (so was I :P) I'll get on that right away. Everything is coming together - work, deadlines, meetings, personal events and traveling - and I could hardly oversee posting these past two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin