Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Not the best time


Last week I handed in my Master thesis for the one big check point with my counselor. Feeling happy, confident and almost done. So imagine my spirits dropping as I open the feedback document and read that there were "some really big problems". Dammit. (Yeah, those cute blue balloons are all comments, and it's filled with them). Basically I got way too caught up in writing a fun, readable article rather than an academic one and the structure is off. I have 9 more days to change it all - total mental breakdown moment :P. Although my goal for This chick's got style is to post daily, I just wanted to let you know that you might see a little less posts during that time. Back to normal very soon, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin