Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, January 2, 2012

Home: This chick's got style office


Since you were so excited about seeing my living room, here's a preview at my brand new blog office! 




Now that I have the apartment all to myself, I'm turning the smaller bedroom in to a place to write and work. This is where the magic happens! It was either a walk in closet or this. Being able to shut the door and separate work from my living room really brings piece of mind. Working from home, especially with the different things I do, just makes sense and is one of the benefits of this job. Who knows, I might rent a place later, but right now I'm very pleased. My office is nowhere near being finished, but with just 4 weeks until graduation I'll pick up on decorating afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin