Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, February 20, 2012

My New York souvenir from Maje


Somewhere in my New York schedule I managed to stop by Maje in Soho. As you can see I didn't leave empty handed, my main NY souvenir is a black top with leather sleeves that is simple perfection if you ask me. 

Forgive me for teasing you with just an image of the shopping bag - to compensate I got a big NYC post up tomorrow. Apparently the last minute stress of graduating (I'll probably get to hear my grade today), two jet lags and my chronic lack of sleep are kind of messing up my head because I can't seem to get posting, e-mailing and simple chores worked out ever since I'm back in Amsterdam. Hope to be functioning again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin