Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meet my new toy



Like I told you here, many items that top my lists get taken out of production (perfume, food, shoe brands, you name it). So it came as no surprise that the one lens I deemed to be perfect for catwalk photography - and absolutely relevant to make me feel like a pro - was no longer being made. Yesterday, on the evening before my flight to the Big Apple, I managed to track one down in a store in a different town and before you could say 'click' I was on a train. Oh, the stress of shopping... Anyway, I can't wait to experiment and since I have access to quite a few exciting shows I hope to give you the runway results soon. (ps. it's the 50-150/2.8 lens on a Canon 550D!) See you in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin