Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, February 24, 2012

My leopard nails & how to



Some might argue that I have too much time on my hands. Literally. But what's a girl to do when she's not feeling well? Experimenting with a black liner polish and creating leopard nails of course (I'm such a classy gal). First let me say that I did this on my couch with no attention to detail and there are so many beauty guru's with way better tutorials. But since so many of you liked it on my Facebook fan page I'm doing a a little how to post anyway. It's so easy! You'll need: a base color, one color for the dots (or more, whatever your animal instinct tells you) and a black liner polish. I bought mine in New York and it's by Color Club, but you van find them in most drug stores and on Ebay as well. Just follow these simple photo instructions and finish with a topcoat. Roaarrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin