Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Designer dreams at Arnhem Mode Biennale


To discuss fashion, blogs and identity, I visited the Arnhem Mode Biënnale: an exposition with recent collections of the BIG brands like Jil Sander, Prada, Preen and more. Designer overload after the jump!

Had a hard time picking between these shots at the Arnhem Mode Biënnale: where huge designers expose statement pieces from their recent collections. Pretty impressive to see these iconic items together in one room! (Some of the things I captured above: Jil Sander orange skirt and dresses, Prada bananas & stripes, Preen nude handwork, Klavers van Engelen flowy fabrics, Iris van Herpen 'ice' dress, Nicholas Kirkwood x Keith Haring)


The other reason I traveled south is to take part in a discussion by Coolpolitics on fashion, social media and identity. Loved sharing my perspectives on those three issues, listening to other people from the fashion industry and meeting some of my readers. You'll see what I was wearing tomorrow!



For more, also follow me on Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin