Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Equipment shirt




Sometimes you come across an item that you instantly fall for, and that you know will be a great addition to your wardrobe. That's what happened to me when I saw this striped blouse by the ultimate silk shirt brand Equipment. I've been wearing loose button downs for a few years now. It's something I feel comfortable in, that looks good with pretty much anything and that is right for many occasions. I think - if it suits your style - it's worth investing in a real silk shirt because it's such a basic piece. So when I came across this pure silk striped version (I first put it in my list on Fashiolista) I knew it was going to be mine. So far I'm very pleased, so I'm now considering the plain white version.

For more, also follow me on: Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin