Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, July 17, 2011

On the catwalk



The first day in London I visited the John Lewis press show with some of the fall highlights that will be stores this fall/winter. Some of the items were designed especially for John Lewis, and I’ll show you some close ups in a later posts. Make-up was done by Yves Saint Laurent and - lucky me! - we got some of the products to try them at home. Afterwards I also got a little look backstage.

My favorites; the outfit with the Mint Velvet leather trousers and Boutique by Jaeger black sheer shirt, the Collection John Lewis fur coat and bow tie blouse, the Tracey Boyd for John Lewis star sequin dress (perfect for the holidays), the Fiona Paxton for John Lewis gold statement jewelry and soft satin dresses with a wink to old school glamour.


For more, also follow me on: Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin