Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, April 16, 2012

Home office inspiration


A few weeks ago I declared a mission to fi-nal-ly get my home office up and running (you could already see some apartment improvements here). In my head, I have all these visions of my home office - proof can be found in the very lengthy 'home' folder on my Mac - but I'm finding it difficult to commit the time and effort. Slowly I'm making progress in creating a space where I can be focussed, get creative and feel inspired to work. To get me back on track I compiled a collage of home office images that I wouldn't mind copying one on one. Key is clean, white, with a lot of light, different textures, plenty of art and little personal details. Perhaps it also inspires you in the process of putting together your dream home, or to fantasize about your own little work space.


images from all over google, tumblr and blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin