Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 9, 2009

Antwerp fashion hunt


Hi guys! I have an exciting weekend coming up; 9 European bloggers, including myself, were invited to discover everything fashionable that Antwerp has to offer. As you know, Antwerp is one of my favorite fashion cities and I'm really looking forward to it. (I used the occasion to post one of my favorite shoes by Antwerp designer Dries van Noten)

Bloggers that will attend are me, Renée Sturme and Fad Tony from Holland, Susie Bubble, Style Salvage and Be Frassy from the UK and The Cherry Blossom Girl, Miss Glitzy and La Méchante from France. We'll be hunting for fashion items throughout Antwerp, visit a designer and the fashion museum, go to a party and more! Off course I will blog about it and you can also follow us on http://shoppinginantwerp.be/ or see what everybody writes about the weekend on the Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin