Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Next to nude



 


Sure, you're probably familiar with the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2. But let me tell you: it's all that it's hyped up to be. All my favorite neutrals packed in one kit, with both matte and shimmery shades? Surely that's shadow perfection. Ranging from a frosty vanilla as highlight to an intense black and with all kinds of taupe, caramel, copper and mauve tones in between, it's all I need in the eye department. After very elaborate research in Sephora last NYFW, I concluded I prefer this one over the Naked Palette 1 since the 2 has a better division of warm and cool tones and has a matte black which is basically my life essential. Especially dreamy are YDK, a shimmery rusty rose color and Tease, a purplish taupe. Swoon...


Urban Decay Naked Palette 2


(ps. I'm sorry I haven't posted an outfit in over a week. Working overtime and a thesis writing boyfriend made it quite impossible. But I promise, you haven't been missing out on anything exciting, I'm clueless on what to wear with this rain!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin