Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, June 4, 2012

Shades of blue





I feel kind of stupid for showing you an outfit shot that comes straight out of Apple's PhotoBooth, after I already did so with the Peter pan collar DIY. Excusez moi! But with my boyfriend stressed over his Master thesis (been there done that! Remember me last february? :P) and me working over hours this will probably have to do for today. My birthday is the day after tomorrow (can I get a whoop whoop!) so hopefully I'll be able to play the birthday card - or throw in some puppy eyes - and get one of my friends to take a birthday outfit shot ;) Anyway, I love all the different shades in this sleeveless button up and they work so well with blue eyes.


River island sleeveless shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin