Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sale shopping




Sale has started and it seems to begin sooner every season. Not that I'm complaining because I ran over to one of my favorite stores faster than you can spell 'discount' and found the Whyred jumper I had been eying for a good price. Admittedly, my shopping sensibility flies out the window as soon as I see those red SALE signs. (In my defense, red is an arousing color so it's no wonder I get so excited about great steals. I blame nature). And as a result, this is just a section of what I bought (there's a pair of silver rock star jeans, printed trousers and this dress involved too...)

Whyred knit, American Vintage skater skirt, Mango shirt and suede bag, Topshop earrings (not on sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin