Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Outfit: my dream denim




I've been on a crazy denim + leather jacket quest ever since I wore one here and here. (Judging from the comments you're quite the enthusiasts for that combo too!). All good things come to those who patiently comb through online shops: I found a great one by Gestuz at Bubbleroom, a Swedish online shop from which I hadn't ordered before but heard good things about. And indeed, in just two days I was strutting my new mixed texture jacket.

To me this is a fun twist on two classic pieces and the super soft leather make it worth a little splurge. (For jackets, I aim for a bit higher quality anyway). I'll be wearing it to toughen up cute summer dresses, to pair with shorts or a jumpsuit at festivals or wear over a big knit in fall. Prepare for heavy jacket repeating!


Gestuz jacket (found here)
Mango shirt
American Vintage skater skirt
Deena & Ozzy shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin