Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, June 18, 2012

A little home tour



As my returning readers know, I'm in the midst - or can you say 'in the midst' if it's an ongoing thing for half a year? - of a home (re)decoration. Since my twin brother moved out last winter, I had an extra (small) bedroom to fill and a new style to create with consistently throughout the entire house. It takes a lot of time, motivation (I often don't get past the 'inspiration moldboard' phase) and money (oops, all spent on clothes, food and traveling) to find the right pieces. So I'm taking it slow. However. Weeks ago I purchased Philippe Starck's Ghost chairs - a total design classic that can easily be transformed to fit different styles. Starck is a great interior designer (I became a fan after sleeping in the a-mazing Sanderson Hotel in London during a press trip. It has little tree stump stools and all). I bought one Ghost chair with and one without arm rests, for a twist, and they reside in my home office and bedroom. Once I started taking pictures of those new lucite lovers I decided to snap some more apartment spots. Decoration disclaimer: it's nowhere near done - will it ever be, though? - but still it's fun to share :) 

Let me know how you decorated your room/home, if you have any decoration tips, and what your dream interior would look like!


What are you looking at?
1) Dainty jewelry storage 2) Balcony view from my bed 3) Self Service in my home office 4) Living room corner 5) Fresh fruits 6) Another jewelry display 7) Custom wooden living room table and bench 8) New Ghost chair in my bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin