Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's my birthday!


Morning sweeties! Overly excited to be celebrating my 23nd birthday today! I'm still in a wine coma from last night though, so that might also explain why things are all fuzzy and happy. My twin brother Milan and I celebrated at midnight with his friends and tonight I'm hosting an Italian style dinner with five girlfriends. Tiramisu, anyone? I must say; the past year has gone by so fast and that's kind of scary because I liked it so much!  It was packed with defining (and just super exciting) experiences, like graduating at uni, travelling and working full-time at ELLE and This chick's got style. Hopefully this one will be just as great and happy. And I hope you have a great day too... sending you some of my birthday happiness! Love, Yara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin