Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, June 15, 2012

Graduation day





Yesterday really marked the end of an era: it was my graduation day! My friends and parents (glowing with pride, I must add. Meet my mom in the last pic!) finally got to meet and we spent the hours after the ceremony just eating and talking. Hearing my thesis counselor sum up my time at university, speak highly about my research and make jokes about my deadline drama was just the icing on the cake. (remember that? My goodness...) I'm cracking up about that in the second picture :P I had hardly slept the night before, due to both excitement and nostalgia for closing off such a big chapter. I'm staring at my diploma right now, my Master is in Corporate communication, and it's absurd to see myself referred to as a Master of Science. Which mostly sounds more like something out of a science fiction movie and that makes it all the cooler ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin