Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fashion journal





This Fashion journal compiles some fashionable, random or fun things that happened starting a few weeks ago (festivals and my birthday), to last weeks graduation all the way to the boots I posted on This chick's got style yesterday. I'll be traveling a lot in the upcoming days, so there are some exciting and sunny Fashion journals ahead ;)

What are you looking at?
1) Two work outfits, snapped with my iPhone
2) Gestuz jacket with leather detailing, wishlist material
3) Open Air festival with my friend Malou
4) Some cute birthday gifts
5) Chicken and parmesan pasta at my graduation dinner
6) Random outfit shot
7) Paper hearts falling from the sky at a festival (weeks ago, though)
8) Another item by Gestuz (I love cozy knits) that I snapped on a showroom visit
9) My Italian style birthday dinner
10) New boots (seen in full here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin