Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm offially an Elle editor




So, so SO excited about this post. I just had a meeting at the ELLE office and got handed my first business cards with their logo on it. Am I a complete geek because this makes me very excited? The entire process of putting together a magazine has always fascinated me. After having interned at Grazia and ELLE first, I feel very proud to be an 'official' editor now. 

Until the end of January, graduating is my top priority (aarghh... just a few more weeks!). And the very next day you'll find me at my ELLE desk, mostly writing about fashion and beauty topics. Since I'll be working there part time, This chick's got style is updated with the same dedication and with a new daily post - just as I do now. Hope you'll join me for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin