Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fashion journal




This week was centered around work, family and food. Celebrating Sinterklaas is my favorite family traditions. It's similar to Christmas and involves a big pile of gifts, lots of food, laughing and music. I surprised my boyfriend with a plane ticket to one of our dream destinations (a good way to thank him for taking my outfit pictures all these years) and I can't wait to figure out when we'll go!

What are you looking at?
1) Getting cozy in my printed sweatshirt
2) Reading The gentlewoman
3) Flowers from Cream PR for speaking about blogging to their clients
4) Boyfriends look of the day
5) Smoothies and croissants at Mazzo 
6) Pyramid teabags are not that expensive and feel luxurious 
7) Wrapping Sinterklaas gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin