Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fashion journal




What I've been up to? I found myself a New Years Eve dress, spotted yellow cabs in Amsterdam and scored some cool stuff like sushi magnets, an Acne skirt that I'm now obsessed with and make-up I wanted to try out. Uhhmm... Contrary to what it seems like in this post, I actually did more than just shop. Work, uni and moving still take up most of my time and I can't wait to finish my deadlines!

What are you looking at?
1. Storets cream lace dress
2. Lime cocktails this way!
3. Tommy Hilfiger yellow cabs in Amsterdam
4. Couldn't resist these sushi magnets
5. A new Acne buy
6. Suede and leather Dolfie backpack that I share with my boyfriend
7. Wet 'n Wild and Too Faced shadow insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin