Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, June 17, 2011

Did some iPhone shopping


I must confess, I did some big shopping yesterday... It was between the Balenciaga bag (not yet) or the iPad and then I ended up as the proud owner of an iPhone 4! I was going to wait until my Blackberry contract ends (in a long time) but woke up in a shopping spirit. The iPhone 4 suits me better than my Blackberry because of the high quality camera, photo apps and good internet options. I think, when you have the chance, it's a smart thing to invest in a good camera, laptop and phone as a blogger. After all, a lot of what we do takes place on these technological devices :) (and Angry Birds is a nice little extra)

For more, also follow me on Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin