Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some sweet shopping


Clicked home some items from my 'to get' list at Shopbop and found them on my doorstep just a few days later. First was a pair of office appropriate shorts - surprisingly these pure silk ones T by Alexander Wang shorts costed me just as much as my silk top from Zara. Then the tortoise sunnies I showed you here, a big cocktail ring from my last outfit post (I didn't have any gold rings!). And lastly a pair of 7 for All Mankind skinny jeggings. They look and feel like perfect dark grey skinnies but are a bit more elastic so they fit like a glove. Too bad I ordered them a bit too small... And getting a size up will cost me a lot of import taxes again. So just send me an e-mail if you're interested in those! (they are a size 27) :)

What did I get?
House of Harlow grey leather cocktail ring
7 for All Mankind grey skinny jeans/jeggings
Karen Walker turtoise deep freeze sunglasses
T by Alexander Wang black silk shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin