Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New nude by Filippa K



Bought this small, nude leather Filippa K bag last week. Just big enough to store my Blackberry, wallet and mascara, so ideal for parties, the beach and other summer fun. It was already frayed and a little scratched, so I got a big discount and couldn't resist after drooling over the black version a while ago. I fell for the shape - the square bag with a round pocket on top. After a few hours of wear though, the leather showed light black smears from what I can only assume was my lace skirt. Guess I'm not so lucky in the style department this week! Since I also discovered an untraceable marks on my neon Zara top. Do you have the same bad luck when it comes to stains on new clothes sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin