Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

London Fashion Week diary


 It's odd how London Fashion Week was just one week ago and now I'm back in Amsterdam and have my head filled with things to do and work (all fun though). I took a lot of pictures there: it's fun to document some good memories and being able to browse through every now and then. Here is a small selection of some of the highlights of my second Fashion Week abroad.

What are you looking at?
1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11: At the My Wardrobe relaunch party, where they revealed a new look + new brands. With my London roomie Andy, Sidsel, Ilanka, Sophia, Geraldine and Sandra / 2: Screenshot from a photoshoot / 6: Photobooth fun with Cindy / 7:House of Harlow pumps that were so comfy, and made my legs so long, I didn't want to take them off. / 10: High tea at the five star Sanderson Hotel. / 12: The New York, New York party at Maddox, where I saw Alexander Wang, Alexa Chung, Henry Holland and got kissed on the cheeks by Julien Macdonald, lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin