Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, February 11, 2011

London Fashion Week, here I come!


  It's safe to say I'm a city girl. I just like 'em big and adventurous. (Which is probably why I loved visiting Los Angeles (here) so much that I'm seriously thinking about moving there for some months next year) London is one of my favorite cities in Europe; it's welcoming, energetic and speaking the language makes you instantly connected. So this new adventure I have up my sleeve is perfect, and I couldn't wait to share it with you: next week I'm flying to LONDON FASHION WEEK. Me and a few others will stay in a blogger apartment and I'm looking forward to be reunited with some of my web-friends and with my other friend; the city. Now let's figure out what to wear in advance... because last month's 25 kg's for 3 days in Florence is not something I want to do over :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin