Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, January 7, 2011

Outfit: Bring on the BALMAIN



A little taste of Firenze4Ever in Florence. Today I got to feel what it's like to throw on 1600 euro leather Balmain pants and a Burberry jacket Sarah Jessica Parker was spotted in recently. Summing it up in one world would simply be incredible. A little less incredible is that my new Blackberry got stolen tonight in Florence. Honestly, you don't know how attached you are to your phone until you lose it and it's was pretty upsetting hearing it go straight to voicemail when I called it. I guess you win some, you lose some...

Balmain leather zipper pants / Burberry leather jacket / my own top / Dolce & Gabbana leopard bag / Louboutin shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin