Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, January 21, 2011

Home, sweet home


This morning I tweeted about a super cool tree house - every 8 year olds dream come true. Now that I'm a little older I still wouldn't mind packing my bags and moving in to that large tree house, but my vision of a dream home has changed. As so many girls out there, I like white spaces. Because I want to be able to have a fresh feel, be able to breathe, and have the possibility to change things up. These are some random pictures from my huge stack of inspiration images that I keep in hopes of magically transforming my house. Guidelines: deconstructed or industrial walls, heavy lamps, black, white, hints of color, no clutter, high quality wood and a combination of modern and worn out.

(pic 2 via The Selby, other credits weren't found)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin