Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Elle Style Awards 2011


The Elle Style Awards 2011 took place yesterday and with Rock & Royalty as the leading theme, it was bound to be good. In a historic, romantic theatre we got to witness the looks three talented stylists put together, combining 10 H&M items with treasures from all over the place. Congrats to Bonne Reijn (pic 3) for winning! The Elle Style Awards were one of my first big events to visit as a blogger, so I was even more curious to see what this edition would be like.

As I got dressed, with Rock & Royal in my mind, I was doubting between either sequins or leather fringe. (Ideally I'd go for something velvet) Since those felt a bit too 'costumey', I threw on leather pants, a cream blazer, lace up boots and my new super duper soft tank top from Forrest & Bob. And judging by all the leather fringe I saw, I did the right thing ;)
 

Zara blazer and leather pants / Forrest & Bob tank (now £10 here) / H&M bangle and clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin