Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 overview: my own who, what wear



With just three paper pages left to rip off this year's calendar, I felt the urge to compose a little 'Who What Wear of 2010'. This year has treated me well and I like the place I'm in right now. And I couldn't be more excited for a year with new adventures.

Blog-wise my highlights were visiting Amsterdam Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week (a lifelong dream), attending big events like the ELLE Style Awards and meeting fantastic people in the industry like bloggers, photographers and PR people. And of course, seeing old and new readers catching up to This chick's got style means a lot to me, so thank you for that!

And on a more personal level, 2010 was big as well. I got my Bachelor's degree in Science of Communication, did an internship at Grazia magazine, co-wrote a book about branding strategies (more on that later), made new friends, went on a 3 week road trip through the USA. And I'm thankful for another year with a healthy and happy family and a great, supportive boyfriend.

So tell me... what were the highlights in your year? And don't forget... 2011 will only be better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin