Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lights out in The City


Learning that one of my favorite reality shows The City is cancelled - one that isn't all about picking up girls in bars - is a little disappointing. I swear, I have this curse over me in which everything I like gets canceled or taken out of production :P

“As of right now, it doesn’t really look like we’re doing it anymore”, she told Ryan Seacrest this wednesday adding that the show likely won’t move to another network, either. “It’s okay, one door closes and another opens,” Whitney said optimistically. “I’m working on some other things.”

Where will I now get my fix ELLE USA scoops (or see Robbie Meyeres and Joe Zee in action), gush over Whitney's flawless style and sweet personality and envy Olivia's hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin