Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Acne Hybria wedges


Something funny happened when I took these Acne Hybria wedges out for their first spin. Two teenaged girls started yelling "Pokerface" - it took me about half a minute to realize it was meant for me. This perfectly highlighted a recent phenomenon and got me wondering... Since when is every item that's a little unusual instantly categorized as being Lady Gaga? Surely I get that these shoes generate a few looks, and I'm a Gaga fan myself, but I wasn't wearing a dress made out of last nights meat leftovers, latex panties or diet coke cans in my hair - no, I simply had on black ankle boots! :P It seems that anything other than Uggs and jeggings is now categorized as Lady Gaga - from shoulder pads (still more Dynasty than Gaga), to studs and spikes, to light blonde hair and pretty much anything leather or geometrical (and pant-less for that matter). Do you agree?

Anyway, I couln't wait to share my Acne shoes from My Wardrobe with you in an outfit post. They are by far the coolest item in my wardrobe (no pun intended) and I can't wait to play around with them this winter!
Acne Hybria Wedges: My Wardobe
Dress: COS
Knitted cardigan: H&M
Belt: H&M
Nail Polish: H&M




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin