Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Winter parade









The best part about tapered pants is that you get to wear leggings underneath. (And their maximum comfort obviously). This is just a casual outfit, I wore a purple bag with it but forgot to shoot it. My necklace was just 1 euro at h&m, what a bargain! Actually, I've gotten a handfull of new neckwear. Such an easy way to update your look within a small budget.

Christmas is around the corner, so sipping hot chocolate and eating candy is my number one activity. This time of the year always leads me to reflect on the past months. I can't believe another year has gone by, and a great one at that! This year has given me some great opportunities and positive experiences, and much more is to come. I wish you loads of happiness and great outfits in 2010. Big hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin