Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dot com






It's not always the big things that make you happy. It doesn't take the perfect job, the perfect wardrobe, the perfect relationship and so on. Yesterday I slept in, grabbed coffee with my boyfriend, went for dinner and a movie. It made me feel great to have nothing to do and absolutely nowhere to go.

The movie I watched is New York, I love you and it's a must see for sure! Fragments of people's lives in the big city, that you can't really grasp because you don't know their backgrounds. Just as in real life. Today I wanted to shoot my panneled faux leather pants. Because of the rain I couldn't do that outside, so my boyfriend took these in my bedroom. (wouldn't wear these shoes out anymore, too cold!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin