Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vogue has letters too, you know





I personally love the idea of a set of books floating around on my wall! I found the first image of a book serving as a bookshelf a while back. It can be purchased thourgh apartdesign.nl and nonplusultra.nl I think. But why not take matters in to own hands, and create one just the way you like it! For example by using your favourite book as the shelf. And for those of you who don't read books (shame on you ;) ), I'd love to see how this works out with magazines!


ps. I'll get back to every sweet one of you that left a comment, as soon as I give myself some time off from studying :)
Thanks for wishing me good luck! I'm kind or stressed out, so I'll need it! x yara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin